Not content with simply hosting their own awesome meets in London, the Monster Hunter Community (UK) have made it their mission to both expand and unite the entire Monster Hunter meet scene in the UK (and beyond!). To this end they’ve created the Real Hunter Map, where MH3U players are encouraged to enter their details, with the ultimate goal being a comprehensive directory of MH3U players being generated.
Hunters are asked to share such things as their hunter name, weapon of choice, hunter name and even a short description of their character (with examples being ‘Seasonal Hunter’ and ‘Deviljho’s Girlfriend’). There is then the option to share NNIDs and 3DS Friend Codes, but only if the hunter wants to.
The project is promoted using the Twitter (and now Facebook) hashtag #PainballUrself, so if you take part do be sure to make a post saying you’ve done so featuring the hashtag.
Finally we are pleased to tell you that, in recent times, the example set by the Monster Hunter Community (UK) has led to a blooming of Monster Hunter meet-up groups being set up all over the UK. Here is a list :
- Monster Hunter Kent : https://www.facebook.com/groups/205789572903272/
- Monster Hunter Norfolk : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mh3unorfolk
- Monster Hunter Nottingham : https://www.facebook.com/monster.hunter.33234
- Monster Hunter Oxford Gloucestershire : https://www.facebook.com/monsterhunter.oxfordshire
- Monster Hunter Somerset : https://www.facebook.com/monsterhunter.somerset
- Monster Hunter Wales : https://www.facebook.com/MonsterHunterWales
- Monster Hunter Yorkshire : https://www.facebook.com/monsterhunter.yorkshire
If you have a Monster Hunter group you would like added to this list please contact us and we will include it as soon as possible.
The Real Hunter Map : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YQdogdwclzy5_45J1JRnoVeTBakMsM2QDJx1WPHTOu4/viewform
To join Monster Hunter (UK) and be kept up to date with their upcoming London-based meets please come here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/MH3ULDN/
For further information please check out the 3DSBlessed article on the group : http://3dsblessed.com/?p=588